Originally opened in the Windsor Safari Park in March 1991 it closed with the demise of the park in Oct 1992, and the site was redeveloped and reopened as Legoland in 1996. The railway was modified slightly before its reopening, with the electrically operated points being removed and the single line running changed to a double line system where the tracks are interlaced. The line runs two sets of 3 coaches.
|Date Opened||29/3/1996||Length||503 m|
|Gradient||1:7*||Track Gauge||1067 mm|
|Number of Cars||2||Open to Public||Yes|
|Funicular Type||Track layout|
|Power Source||Railway Status|