National Grid Ref TQ 5107 0095
The horse is now lost although another one replaced it on the same site from 1924. The position on high and over hill is slightly north west of the new horse.
The horse was cut by James Padgen and his two brothers and assisted with by William Ade. The horse was cut in 1838 to mark the coronation of Queen Victoria.